The course is flexible enough that it can provide a robust learning experience for clinicians who have either a basic or advanced clinical experience level. Hands-on and the live surgery procedures are held at the Implant Competence Centrum Gemeinschaftspraxis Cacaci & Randelzhofer.
This course is given over a two-day period. Topics include advanced techniques on esthetic restorative procedures, suturing techniques and emergence profile development. Participants will receive theoretical, hands-on, and live surgical training. Hands-on procedures on pig-ears provide an opportunity to refine suture techniques, grafting procedures and harvesting techniques for soft tissue grafts.
During the live-surgery portion of the course, topics covered include roll flaps, how an emergence profile is developed as well as implant surgery with GBR in the esthetic zone.
Participants will be able to:
- understand the 3-dimensional ideal implant position in the esthetic zone
- apply soft tissue grafting techniques
- use different suturing techniques
- use immediate temporary restorations for emergence profile development
- understand the use of roll flaps for second stage surgeries
Dentists must have:
- advance knowledge of implantology
- a focus on the esthetic zone
You will receive a certificate for 12 hours continuing education.